CORNED BEEF 'N CHEESE CRESCENT BUNS
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 oz
- package (1 cup) thinly sliced corned beef, chopped
- 3/4 c
- shredded cheese ( 3 oz)
- 3 Tbsp
- finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic salt
- 8 oz
- pillsbury refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tsp
- butter or margarine
How to Make CORNED BEEF 'N CHEESE CRESCENT BUNS
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Grease 8 muffin cups.
- 2In small bowl, combine first 4 ingredients.
- 3Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. Spoon meat mixture on wide end of each triangle; top with 1/4 teaspoon butter.
- 4Wrap dough around meat mixture; completely cover meat mixture and press edges of dough lightly to seal to prevent leakage during baking.
- 5Place in prepared muffin cups.
- 6Bake at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown. Refrigerate any left overs.