CORNED BEEF 'N CHEESE CRESCENT BUNS
3 ozpackage (1 cup) thinly sliced corned beef, chopped
3/4 cshredded cheese ( 3 oz)
3 Tbspfinely chopped onion
1/2 tspgarlic salt
8 ozpillsbury refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls
2 tspbutter or margarine
How to Make CORNED BEEF 'N CHEESE CRESCENT BUNS
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease 8 muffin cups.
- In small bowl, combine first 4 ingredients.
- Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. Spoon meat mixture on wide end of each triangle; top with 1/4 teaspoon butter.
- Wrap dough around meat mixture; completely cover meat mixture and press edges of dough lightly to seal to prevent leakage during baking.
- Place in prepared muffin cups.
- Bake at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown. Refrigerate any left overs.