★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 1/2 cunbleached white flour
1 Tbspbaking powder
1 tspcurry powder
3 Tbspsoy margarine
1 ccoconut milk
1 tspmaple syrup
How to Make Coconut Curry Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and curry powder
- Cut in margarine. Stir in wet ingredients until dough is formed.
- Turn onto work surface and knead for about 30 seconds.
Pat or roll out to 3/4-inch thickness and cut with a biscuit cutter to make ten biscuits.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes in a preheated oven.