Cheesy Monkey Bread
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3/4 c
- parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 4 can(s)
- (4.5 oz) refrigerated pillsbury buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1/2 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Cheesy Monkey Bread
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12 cup fluted tube cake pan with shortening, or spray with cooking spray.
- 2In 1 gallon bag, mix parmesan cheese and italian seasoning. Separate dough into 24 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Place pieces of dough in bag, and shake to coat with seasoning mixture.
- 3Place half of dough pieces in prepared pan. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over dough. Place remaining biscuits over cheese. Sprinkle any remaining seasoning mixture over top of dough.
Pour melted butter over top of biscuits.
- 4Bake for 30-35 minutes, until browned. Take an oven safe dish, place over pan, invert pan onto plate, and remove bread. Pull apart to serve.
Optional: serve a side of marinara sauce to dip bread. Enjoy!