Cheesy Garlic Pull Aparts
- 3 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- parsley flakes
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 2 can(s)
- (8 oz) pillsbury homestyle or buttermilk biscuits
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Cheesy Garlic Pull Aparts
- 1Melt butter in small bowl. Stir in parsley & garlic powder. Pour mixture into 8" or 9" square pan.
- 2Cut biscuits into 4 sections. Place in pan and top with cheeses.
- 3Baek for 10-15 minutes or until biscuits are cooked through.
- 4Release stuck on cheese with a knife. Invert upside down onto a plate and enjoy!