★★★★☆ 1 vote4
- 3/4 c
- shredded zucchini
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 c
- shredded aged yellow cheddar chesse
- 1/4 c
- sliced green onions
- 2 c
- plus 1 tablespoon flour,divided
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 6 Tbsp
- butter,chilled,cut up
- 1 c
How to Make Cheddar-Zucchini Biscuits
- 1preheat oven to 450*
- 2line baking sheet with parchment paper
- 3combine zucchini and 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a small bowl;let stand 20 minutes.
- 4discard excess liqid.
- 5place zucchini in a strainer; press on zucchini to drain any additional liquid.
- 6combine zucchini,chesse,green onions and 1 tablespoon of the flour in medium bowl.
- 7wisk remaining 2 cups flour,baking powder and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in medium bowl.
- 8with pastry blender or two knives,cut in butter until mixture resembles small peas.
- 9stir in zucchini mixture; stir in milk just until soft dough form.
- 10drop dough by tablespoonful onto baking sheet.
- 11bake 10-15 minutes or until light brown on top and bottom.