Cheddar Garlic Biscuits
If you have a favorite Drop Biscuit recipe, just add the cheddar cheese, then brush with the butter & garlic powder when they come out of the oven. It's all good, right? And they ARE. =^..^=
- 2 c
- bisquick or your favorite biscuit mix
- 2/3 c
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
How to Make Cheddar Garlic Biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Stir together the biscuit mix, milk, and cheese until well-blended.
- 3Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet, making 15 biscuits.
- 4Bake 5-8 minutes, or until golden brown.
**Check the bottom of a biscuit to make sure they are not being overbaked.
- 5Stir together the melted butter & garlic powder.
- 6Brush or spoon over the hot biscuits before removing them from the cookie sheet. Serve hot.