Cheddar Garlic Biscuits
If you have a favorite Drop Biscuit recipe, just add the cheddar cheese, then brush with the butter & garlic powder when they come out of the oven. It's all good, right? And they ARE. =^..^=
How to Make Cheddar Garlic Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Stir together the biscuit mix, milk, and cheese until well-blended.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet, making 15 biscuits.
- Bake 5-8 minutes, or until golden brown.
**Check the bottom of a biscuit to make sure they are not being overbaked.
- Stir together the melted butter & garlic powder.
- Brush or spoon over the hot biscuits before removing them from the cookie sheet. Serve hot.