I can't take the credit for this it is RED LOBSTER recipe. Came from America's most wanted recipes book.
- 2 c
- biscuit mix
- 1 c
- shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 2/3 c
- 4 Tbsp
- (1/2 stick) butter
- parsley flakes, for sprinkling
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
How to Make cheddar biscuits
- 1preheat oven 450 degrees
- 2stir together the biscuit mix, cheddar, and milk until a soft dough forms. Beat with a wooden spoon
for about 30 seconds.
- 3Spoon onto a greased cookie sheet. Smooth down the tops to prevent hard points from forming.
- 4Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the tops are brown.
- 5While the biscuits are baking, melt butter in a pan and stir in the garlic powder.
- 6Once the biscuits are done, brush the butter on the tops, sprinkle with parsley flakes, and serve hot.