★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cpioneer baking mix
1/2 Tbspgarlic powder
2 Tbspparsley flakes
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Cheddar Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Combine baking mix, garlic powder, salt and parsley and
- Stir in milk until well blended.
- Next add the cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Using a baking pan, grease a thick layer of Crisco
butter flavor shortening.
- Drop batter by Tablespoon fulls onto pan.
- Drizzle melted butter over tops of biscuits before baking.
- Bake approx 12 minutes on bottom
and broil tops on low setting until golden.