★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- pioneer baking mix
- 1/2 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- parsley flakes
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- melted butter
How to Make Cheddar Biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 375*
- 2Combine baking mix, garlic powder, salt and parsley and
- 3Stir in milk until well blended.
- 4Next add the cheddar cheese and mix well.
- 5Using a baking pan, grease a thick layer of Crisco
butter flavor shortening.
- 6Drop batter by Tablespoon fulls onto pan.
- 7Drizzle melted butter over tops of biscuits before baking.
- 8Bake approx 12 minutes on bottom
and broil tops on low setting until golden.