Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Weight Watchers)
★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 cheart-smart bisquick baking mix
1/2 cmild cheddar cheese, shredded
2/3 cfat free milk
4 Tbsp(1/2 stick) butter
1/4 tspgarlic powder
·parsley flakes for sprinkling
How to Make Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Weight Watchers)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Stir together the biscuit mix, cheddar cheese, and milk until a soft dough forms. Beat with a wooden spoon for about 30 seconds.
- Spoon onto a greased cookie sheet. Smooth down the tops to prevent hard points from forming.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes until the tops are brown
- While the biscuits are baking, melt the butter in a pan and stir in the garlic powder.
- Once the biscuits are done, brush the butter on the tops, sprinkle with parsley flakes, and serve hot.