Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Weight Watchers)
- 2 c
- heart-smart bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 c
- mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2/3 c
- fat free milk
- 4 Tbsp
- (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- parsley flakes for sprinkling
How to Make Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Weight Watchers)
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Stir together the biscuit mix, cheddar cheese, and milk until a soft dough forms. Beat with a wooden spoon for about 30 seconds.
- 3Spoon onto a greased cookie sheet. Smooth down the tops to prevent hard points from forming.
- 4Bake for 8 - 10 minutes until the tops are brown
- 5While the biscuits are baking, melt the butter in a pan and stir in the garlic powder.
- 6Once the biscuits are done, brush the butter on the tops, sprinkle with parsley flakes, and serve hot.