Cheddar and Jalapeno Biscuits
- 2 1/2 c
- cold white lily self-rising flour
- 6 Tbsp
- cold unsalted butter broken in small cubes
- 1/4 c
- cold cream cheese
- 1 c
- buttermilk or milk
- 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp
- jalapeno peppers (without seeds)
How to Make Cheddar and Jalapeno Biscuits
- 1In a mixing bowling mix flour, cubed butter and cream cheese and mix with your finger tips until blended, leaving butter lump, then add cheese and diced fine jalapeno pepper and bacon.
- 2preheaat oven to 375 degree . these will be drop biscuits so use a small ice cream scoop to drop biscuits on cookie sheet.
- 3cook for 15 minutes or to light brown.