Charlisa's Extra-good Sesame Drop Biscuits1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Charlisa's Extra-good Sesame Drop Biscuits
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In a mixing bowl, mix the flour and softened butter with a fork until barely blended.
- 3Add the sour cream, sesame seeds and paprika and mix again until barely blended.
- 4Spray baking sheets or mini-muffin cups with vegetable cooking spray.
- 5Drop the dough by teaspoonfuls onto the pan or into the muffin cups.
- 6Bake until brown around the edges, about 10 minutes.
- 7Watch closely, for they burn easily.