Charlisa's Extra-good Sesame Drop Biscuits1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Charlisa's Extra-good Sesame Drop Biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour and softened butter with a fork until barely blended.
- Add the sour cream, sesame seeds and paprika and mix again until barely blended.
- Spray baking sheets or mini-muffin cups with vegetable cooking spray.
- Drop the dough by teaspoonfuls onto the pan or into the muffin cups.
- Bake until brown around the edges, about 10 minutes.
- Watch closely, for they burn easily.