Caramalized Cinnamon Rolls
How to Make Caramalized Cinnamon Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x13 dish with Pam ... set aside.
- Open the tube of biscuits and separate. Flour the counter. Take one biscuit at a time, using a rolling pin roll each biscuit out ... being careful not to make them too thin.
- In a bowl mix the brown sugar, cinnamon and melted margarine. Should be thick ... If not... add a little more brown sugar. Add the chopped nuts and mix well.
- Spread a heaping teaspoon of the mixture on each biscuit. If you have some brown sugar mixture left ... divide evenly on all biscuits. It doesn't matter if they are a little stuffed, as long as you can roll them without tearing. The filling will seep out during the baking time ... this is what creates the caramel sauce. Roll them up into a tube shape. Pinching one end closed.
- Put the tubes in the prepared pan seam side down. Bake for 13-15 minutes. Don't worry if they are not browned too much. Remove from the oven and immediately roll each one in the caramel sauce in the bottom of the pan. Then put them on a cooling rack. Can be served either hot or cold.