How to Make Buttery Biscuits
- 1Melt butter in baking pan (9" x 13"). Set aside.
- 2To make dough: Combine Bisquick with other ingredients in a mixing bowl. Dough will be a bit sticky.
- 3Turn dough onto bread/cutting board. Usng hands, press out dough into a square until about 1/2" thick. Add a bit more bisquick to the board to help manage stickiness but don't overwork dough or it will get tough.
- 4Cut dough into 12 biscuits using a knife or biscuit cutter. Place biscuits evenly spaced onto baking pan, directly on top of melted butter.
- 5Bake at 425°F for 12-15 minutes until tops are golden brown.
- 6Remove from oven and let cool in pan.
- 7Biscuits will be very buttery, once cooled.
Serve plain or with honey or other spread.