buttermilk fluffy biscuits (4)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 1/2 ozap flour
3/4 tspbaking powder
1/4 tspbaking soda
2 Tbspunsalted butter, melted and hot
How to Make buttermilk fluffy biscuits (4)
- preheat oven to 450degrees. adjust oven rack to middle position
- whisk everything together except buttermilk and butter
- mix cold buttermilk into hot butter and stir. Blend everything together just until mixed.
- scoop 4 biscuits onto lined sheet pan about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- BAKE UNTIL CRISP ABOUT 12 TO 15 MINUTES.
RECIPE WAS PRINTED IN MY LOCAL PAPER AND WAS FROM TRIBUNE NEWS SERVICE