Buttermilk Biscuits - Food Processor
You can make this recipe as you would any other scratch biscuit if you don't have a food processor.
- 2 c
- unbleached all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting the board
- 1/4 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 Tbsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- kosher salt
- 6 Tbsp
- unsalted butter, very cold
- 1 c
- buttermilk , maybe a little less
How to Make Buttermilk Biscuits - Food Processor
- 3Add the buttermilk and mix just until combined.
If it appears on the dry side, add a bit more buttermilk. It should be very wet.
Turn the dough out onto a floured board.
- 5If you like soft sides, place the biscuits touching each other on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
If you like crunchy sides, put them about 1 inch apart these will not rise as high as the biscuits put close together.
I brushed the biscuits with milk, and cracked some fresh black pepper on top.
Bake for 10 - 12 minutes ( do not over bake )