- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/4 c
- butter, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar, light
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 3 Tbsp
- creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 c
- butterfinger pieces (nestle's)
- 2 large
- 1/3 c
- half and half
- 1 large
- egg, beaten
- 1/4 c
- butterfinger pieces(nestle's)
- 1 Tbsp
- granulated sugar
How to Make Butterfinger Scones
- 1Heat oven to 425^. Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine flour, butter, sugar, salt, baking powder and peanut butter. Mix well with wooden spoon until mixture is the size of small peas.
- 2Add butterfinger pieces, eggs and half and half. Mix just until slightly blended to make a soft dough . Do not over mix.
- 3Place dough on flat surface lightly sprinkled with powdered sugar. Press dough down to about 3/4 inch thickness.
Cut dough into quarters. Cut each quarter into 3 triangles.
- 4Place scones on parchment cookie sheet 1/2 inch apart.
Brush scones with egg and sprinkle them with a mixture of butterfinger pieces and the sugar.
Bake 10 minutes of until lightly browned. Remove to cool on wire rack.