How to Make Butter Rolls
- 1Combine Bisquick, sugar and milk to form dough stiff enough to pat out on floured surface. Pat out into rectangle.
- 2Spread generously with softened margerine.
- 3Sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar mixture (I use 1 part cinnamon to 2 parts sugar, but it can be more cinnamony if preferred).
- 4Roll up longwise and cut into 8 rolls. Place cut side down in pan sprayed with nonstick spray (butter flavored is best).
- 5For sauce mix milk, vanilla, flour and cinnamon sugar mixture in a bowl, then pour over rolls.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes until medium brown on top.
- 7If canned cinnamon rolls are used instead of Bisquick rolls, use icing provided over the top of the rolls.