☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbself-rising flour
1/2 lbsour cream
1/4 tspdried basil ( or herbs and spices of choice)
2 ccanola oil
How to Make Brooklyn biscuits
- Mix self rising flour and sour cream along with the basil
- Combine ingredients and roll out on flour board.
- Cut dough into equal size of squares
- Bake for 8 minutes at 300 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Note: Biscuits should be white and partially cooked.
- When ready to serve, deep fry for about 45 seconds until they are GBD. golden brown and delicious