Biscuits From The Frying Pan? It's Quick Time
How to Make Biscuits From The Frying Pan? It's Quick Time
- 1Prepare biscuit Mix according to directions. Use a little less water than called for and leave mix fairly dry.
- 2After well mixed pour into pan and flatten with spatula
- 3Fry on medium heat and remove pan from heat every minute or two to keep from over browning or burning. It's still cooking while off the heat momentarily.
- 4After mixture is firmed up somewhat and browned on underside place paper dish on pan and flip biscuit to plate. Slide the uncooked side into frying pan and brown second side.
- 5Again remove from heat for a a short time now and then to prevent over browning or burning.
- 6Remove from heat and let cool for a minute, Slice into squares or pie shaped pieces and serve. These go fast at the campsite. Great with Camp Stew or Biscuit Gravy poured over them.
- 7Got your own favorite biscuit recipe. You don't have to deprive yourself of them while camping. Give this a try. Make a practice batch in the kitchen so you are a pro when you get to camp and it counts.