How to Make Biscuits
- 1Combine flour, sugar, and baking powder in a medium size bowl, cut in crisco with a pastry knife,until the mixture resembels a cornmeal texture.
- 2Make a well in the flour pour in buttermilk and stir until just combined
- 3Turn out dough on a lightly floured surface, pat into a retangular shape and fold one end to the other, turn and fold one end to the other end. Repeat two or three times.
- 4Roll out dough to about 1/4 inch thick carful not to compress the dough too much. Cut with a biscuit cutter and place on to a ungreased baking pan.
- 5Bake in a 450 f preheated oven for 12 minutes or until golden brown.