Big Dave's Cinnamon Biscuits
How to Make Big Dave's Cinnamon Biscuits
- 1Combine the first three ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Grate the frozen butter (on the small holes of a box grater or on a Microplane grater) into the flour mixture. Lightly mix with a fork.
- 3Beat the heavy cream with a mixer until soft peaks form. Then fold the whipped cream into the flour mixture.
- 4Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Pat with hands or roll to 1/2" thickness. DO NOT WORK THE DOUGH.
- 5Cut out the biscuits and bake on 450 degrees for about 10 - 12 minutes until golden brown.