How to Make Banana Damper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a tray wth baking paper and set aside.
- Rub the butter through the flour until it resembles crumbs.
- Pour the milk into the mashed banana and mix.
- Add the banana and milk mix to the crumbs and using a flat bladed knife, cut the mix together until just combined.
- Turn out onto baking tray and pat into a large round. It will be sticky and soft.
- Press the nuts into the top of the damper and bake for 40 minutes.
- This recipe is so easy and gives a great moist result. Serve it with butter and golden syrup.