Baking Powder Biscuits
How to Make Baking Powder Biscuits
- 1( preheat oven to 425*) sift flour,baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- 2cut shortening into flour mixture until mixture looks like rice.
- 3add milk and stir quickly with fork just enough to make soft dough.
- 4put dough on lightly floured board and knead 6-8 times,forming a ball.
- 5roll dough dough,1/2-inch thick. cut with floured cutter.
- 6place biscuits on baking pan.
- 7bake at 425* for 12-15 minutes or till brown as you like.