Apple Pie Monkey Bread
- 4 can(s)
- 8 count pillsbury dough biscuits
- 14 0z. can(s)
- apple pie filling or topping
- 2 tsp
- 1 1/2 c
- white sugar
- 1 1/2 stick
- 1 1/2 c
- brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp
- apple juice
How to Make Apple Pie Monkey Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl mix cinnamon and whit sugar toegether.
- 3Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray. A deep bundt pan will work perfectly with this recipe! If you don't have a deep one use a regular size, but place it on a cookie sheet before putting it in the oven!!
Add 1 bag pecan chips to bundt pan.
- 4Open the biscuits and flatten each one.
- 5Open the can of apples and chop them up some! Add a teaspoon of apples to each flatten biscuit, ball each biscuit up around the apples.
- 6Roll each biscuit ball in the cinnamon and sugar mixture, place in bundt pan seam side down. Continue until all balls in arrange into bundt pan.
- 7In a sauce pan melt the butter, add the brown sugar, stir until disolved. Once the mixture comes to a boil add the apple juice. Boil 1 minute longer, pour mixture over biscuits. Top with the last bag of peacans.
- 8Place bundt pan on cookie sheet in oven, bake covered for one hour, then remove and allow to bake another 30 minutes or until brown.