Apple Pie Monkey Bread
4 can(s)8 count pillsbury dough biscuits
14 0z. can(s)apple pie filling or topping
1 1/2 cwhite sugar
1 1/2 stickbutter
1 1/2 cbrown sugar
3 Tbspapple juice
How to Make Apple Pie Monkey Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix cinnamon and whit sugar toegether.
- Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray. A deep bundt pan will work perfectly with this recipe! If you don't have a deep one use a regular size, but place it on a cookie sheet before putting it in the oven!!
Add 1 bag pecan chips to bundt pan.
- Open the biscuits and flatten each one.
- Open the can of apples and chop them up some! Add a teaspoon of apples to each flatten biscuit, ball each biscuit up around the apples.
- Roll each biscuit ball in the cinnamon and sugar mixture, place in bundt pan seam side down. Continue until all balls in arrange into bundt pan.
- In a sauce pan melt the butter, add the brown sugar, stir until disolved. Once the mixture comes to a boil add the apple juice. Boil 1 minute longer, pour mixture over biscuits. Top with the last bag of peacans.
- Place bundt pan on cookie sheet in oven, bake covered for one hour, then remove and allow to bake another 30 minutes or until brown.