Apple Cinnamon Biscuits
She added this recipe to our church cookbook because we made it every year for our Mother's Day breakfast at church....BIG HIT!
Please try this recipe on your family....and I am sure you will find it to be a BIG HIT too!
I love this recipe!
How to Make Apple Cinnamon Biscuits
- Pat out biscuits and put them in a pan large enough for each biscuit to lay flat on the bottom.
- Spoon one tablespoon of applesauce in the center of each biscuit.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over top.
- In a sauce pan, mix sugar and water to heat.
- Pour over biscuits.
- Bake 350 for 20 - 30 minutes or until brown.
- I promise you....if you make this you will LOVE IT as much as I do!