5 call purpose flour
3 tspbaking powder
1 cvegetable oil
1 tspbaking soda
1 pkgactive dry yeast
1 Tbspwarm water
1 1/2 tspsalt
How to Make Angel Biscuits
- dissolve yeast in warm water.
preheat oven to 400*
- in a large bowl, combine buttermilk and oil.
- add;yeast mixture and mix together with all dry ingredients.
- put on a lightly floured board and roll out to 3/4 inch thick.
- cut with biscuit cutter.
- dip in melted butter and place in baking pan.
- bake at 400* for 15 minutes or til brown.
- dough will keep in refrigerator for 1 week.
- biscuits do not have to rise before baking.
- makes 3-4 dozen.