How to Make 7up Biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Melt the butter in the bottom of a cookie sheet pan (with sides), reserving a little for brushing on the tops of the biscuits before baking.
- 3In a large bowl, mix Bisquick, sour cream and 7up. It will make a soft dough.
- 4Sprinkle some Bisquick on the counter and pour dough onto that. Pat the dough out to about 1/2 inch thick and cut biscuits to desired size.
- 5Place cut biscuits on the baking sheet and lightly brush with the reserved melted butter.
- 6Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 7Note: These freeze well. And, if you cut the recipe in half, it will make 12 biscuits in a 9x13 baking dish.