How to Make 7-Up Biscuits
- In a bowl, combine the baking mix and sour cream. Add the 7-Up and combine. The dough will be very tender.
- Sprinkle some additional baking mix on your working surface and shape dough into a 9 inch square.
- Cut dough into 9 squares. I like to use my pizza cutter to do this.
- Pour 2 Tbsp of melted butter into a 9 inch square baking dish. Be sure the butter coats the bottom of the pan.
- Place the dough into the baking pan on top of the melted butter
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10-15 minutes until golden. Brush tops of biscuits with remaining melted butter.