★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cbisquick biscuit mix
1/2 csour cream
1/4 cbutter, melted
How to Make 7-UP Biscuits
- Heat oven to 450 degrees
- In a bowl, cut the sour cream into the biscuit mix
- Add in 7-up, and mix well. It will make a soft dough
- Place some dry biscuit mix on counter/board(whatever you use for rolling out dough) and pat the dough into a rectangle about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut the dough into about 9 squares.
- Melt butter and pour into bottom of 9 inch square pan.
- Place biscuits into pan on top of butter.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.(My oven bakes hot, so I only bake about 10 mins. If tops don't brown, then I turn broiler on high and watch til they just get golden and out they come!!)
- I place a small amount of butter on the tops when they come out of the oven and eat!! YUM!!!