3 Ingredient Cream Cheese Biscuits
How to Make 3 Ingredient Cream Cheese Biscuits
- 1Pulse together the cream cheese, butter and flour in a food processor until combined, about 10 pulses, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl halfway through
- 2Turn out onto a piece of lightly floured parchment paper and pat it into a disc shape refrigerate 1 hour
- 3Place an oven rack on the highest rung and preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 4Sprinkle a work surface with flour, unwrap the dough and sprinkle and a rolling pin lightly with flour.
- 5Roll out to a 1/2 inch thick and cut with a 1+1/4 inch thick biscuit cooker. Place them on the baking sheet about an inch apart.
- 6Stick the scraps together and make more biscuits. If you can't fit them all on the baking sheet refrigerate and bake them in turns.
- 7Bake about 14 minutes on the top rack until golden and puffed, rotating the pan halfway through. You can brush the tops with melted butter if you like.