3 Ingredient Biscuits
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 3 c
- self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 c
- 1/3 c
- mayonnaise/miracle whip salad dressing, or whatever you prefer, i.e., helleman's, etc.
How to Make 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk together the milk and the mayo/salad dressing (I used Miracle Whip and I thought they turned out fine.)
- 2Add the flour one cup at a time until just mixed.
- 3Spray muffin tin with cooking spray and add the biscuit dough using an ice cream scoop, one dollop per muffin indent (or you could add more, depending on how big you want the muffins.)
- 4Bake for 12-15 minutes at 425 degrees (mine were done at 14 minutes.) Take the muffins out of the tin, let them cool on a rack, and enjoy!