Wasabi-Mayo Cucumber Cups
- cucumber (persian would be good or english cuke)
- 2 tsp
- wasabi paste or wasabi powder mixed with water to make a paste)
- 2 Tbsp
- japanese mayonnaise or regular mayonnaise
- fresh cilantro, chives, watercress, daikon sprouts, togarashi, scallions, sesame seeds, seaweed,
How to Make Wasabi-Mayo Cucumber Cups
- 1Scrub the cucumber well. Slice the cucumber in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds and discard. Slice the cucumber crosswise into roughly 2" chunks.
- 2Stir together the mayonnaise and wasabi. Spoon a little bit of the mixture onto each cucumber chunk. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3Before serving, garnish as desired.