How to Make Warm Bean Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Drain excess juice from tomatoes using a strainer.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine refried beans, drained tomatoes, taco seasoning and 2 cups cheese.
- 3Spray 8x8 inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Pour combined ingredients into dish and spread around evenly.
- 4Bake for 20 - 25 minutes until thoroughly heated through. Add remaining cheese on top of dip and bake for another 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- 5Variation: Try spreading an 8 ounce block of softened cream cheese on the bottom of the dish first before spreading the bean mixture on top.