Veggie Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
2 8-oz pkgcream cheese, softened
1envelope ranch dressing mix
4green onions chopped (i use chives)
1/3 cblack olives, chopped (i use little can)
68-inch flour tortillas (can use wheat, spinach, or tomato tortillas.)
1celery rib, chopped
1/2 cgreen bell pepper, chopped
1/2 cred bell pepper, chopped
How to Make Veggie Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- Beat cream cheese and dressing mix together, can use fork to mix.
- Add green onions and other veggies and mix.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on flour tortillas and roll up tortillas.
- Chill tortillas about 3 hours to set. Cut tortillas diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Display on platter. Can serve with salsa as a dip.