Veggie Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- 2 8-oz pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- envelope ranch dressing mix
- green onions chopped (i use chives)
- 1/3 c
- black olives, chopped (i use little can)
- 8-inch flour tortillas (can use wheat, spinach, or tomato tortillas.)
- celery rib, chopped
- 1/2 c
- green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c
- red bell pepper, chopped
How to Make Veggie Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- 1Beat cream cheese and dressing mix together, can use fork to mix.
- 2Add green onions and other veggies and mix.
- 3Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on flour tortillas and roll up tortillas.
- 4Chill tortillas about 3 hours to set. Cut tortillas diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 5Display on platter. Can serve with salsa as a dip.