Veggie Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
2 pkgcream cheese, softened, 8 oz
1envelope ranch dressing mix
4green onions, chopped (can also use chives)
1/3 cblack olives, chopped (I use little can)
68-inch flour tortillas (can use wheat, spinach, or tomato tortillas)
1celery rib, chopped
1/2 cgreen bell pepper, chopped
1/2 cred bell pepper, chopped
How to Make Veggie Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- Beat cream cheese and dressing mix together, can use fork to mix.
- Add green onions and other veggies.
- Mix together.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on flour tortillas.
- Roll up tortillas.
- Wrap tortillas in plastic wrap and chill tortillas for about 3 hours to set.
- Cut tortillas diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Display on platter. Can serve with salsa as a dip.