1 can(s)crescent rolls
8 ozcream cheese
2 Tbspranch dressing
4 to 6 cfinely chopped raw vegetables (broccoli, carrots, bell pepper, cauliflower, snap peas, etc)
·parmesan cheese, optional for sprinkling on top
How to Make Veggie Bars
- press crescent roll dough into a 13x9 baking pan covering entire bottom of pan.
- bake at 350 for 10 minutes, until slightly golden. cool crust in pan.
- blend cream cheese, mayonnaise and ranch dressing together. spread cream cheese mixture and press down lightly.
- sprinkle chopped vegetables on top of cream cheese mixture and press down lightly.
- sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired. cut into squares.
- notes: a food processor makes it easy to get all those veggies finely chopped.
- can prepare ingredients separtely a day ahead of time for easy day assembly.