- 1 can(s)
- crescent rolls
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- ranch dressing
- 4 to 6 c
- finely chopped raw vegetables (broccoli, carrots, bell pepper, cauliflower, snap peas, etc)
- parmesan cheese, optional for sprinkling on top
How to Make Veggie Bars
- 1press crescent roll dough into a 13x9 baking pan covering entire bottom of pan.
- 2bake at 350 for 10 minutes, until slightly golden. cool crust in pan.
- 3blend cream cheese, mayonnaise and ranch dressing together. spread cream cheese mixture and press down lightly.
- 4sprinkle chopped vegetables on top of cream cheese mixture and press down lightly.
- 5sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired. cut into squares.
- 6notes: a food processor makes it easy to get all those veggies finely chopped.
- 7can prepare ingredients separtely a day ahead of time for easy day assembly.