Tomato Basil Relish
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 large
- 1 large
- red onion
- 4 clove
- garlic **fine mince/this is to taste, use as much or as little garlic as you need!**
- 1 bunch
- basil **cut into threads, roll the basil leaves like a cigar and then cut into thin strips**
- olive oil, extra virgin ** use enough to coat the veggies**
- balsamic vinegar **use to taste**
How to Make Tomato Basil Relish
- 1Dice the tomatos into a medium dice, make sure to fully seed the tomatos before you start, we won't use the seeds so you can discard them.
- 2Medium dice the red onion and then finely mince the garlic and thread the basil, mix in with tomato.
- 3coat with evoo and then add balsamic vinigar to taste, season with salt and pepper, chill for about 30 minutes to 1 hour and then ENJOY!