Three Cheese Broccoli Melt
4-5broccoli florettes, cut from crown
1/2french bread loaf, cut diagonal
3 slicesharp cheddar cheese
3 slicepepperjack cheese
2 Tbspblue cheese dressing (chunky!)
4 slicesmoked ham
·pinch of salt
How to Make Three Cheese Broccoli Melt
- Boil broccoli and sugar in water for about 4 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Arrange ham and broccoli on bread. Now add your pinch of salt onto the broccoli.
- Pour the blue cheese over the broccoli.
- Arrange cheedar and pepperjack cheese on top.
- Bake for 8 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Good to eat this one open-faced! Enjoy!