Sweet Corn Quesadillas
This is a quick and easy recipe. Kids will love it.
- 8 small
- (or fajita-style) tortillas
- 2 tsp
- olive oil
- 1 1/2 c
- grated monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 small
- red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 c
- corn kernels fresh or thawed
- 2 small
- jalapeños, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 c
- fresh cilantro leaves
- sour cream and salsa for garnish
How to Make Sweet Corn Quesadillas
- 1Heat oven or toaster oven to 400^.
Brush one side of each tortilla with the oil. Turn the tortillas over and top with the cheese, onion, corn, jalapeñoss, and cilantro.
Sandwich with the remaining tortillas, oiled-side up.
- 2Working in batches, if necessary, transfer the quesadillas to a foil-lined toaster- oven tray. Bake turning once, until the cheese melts, 6 to 8 minutes total.
Serve with the sour cream and salsa.