Super Duper Easy Fried Ravioli - Yum!
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Super duper easy and delicious! Using a pre-made ravioli makes these so simple to prepare. The added seasoning to the egg mixture adds a pop of flavor to the ravioli. They fry up nice and crunchy. The dipping sauces are a must and bring a bold flavor to the dish. Using different spices and creating two different flavor profiles will make party goers taste buds very happy. The Test Kitchen
- Italian and plain Panko bread crumbs (use your judgment, I used about 1 1/2 to 2 cups of each)
- 4 eggs
- cap Mrs. Dash Italian seasoning
- cap Mrs. Dash Southwest seasoning
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cayenne pepper
- fresh ground black pepper and salt
- bags frozen ravioli one with cheese the other meat and cheese, thawed
- canola oil for frying
- 1 jar marinara sauce (24 oz) and 1 jar salsa (15 oz)
How to Make Super Duper Easy Fried Ravioli - Yum!
- 1Italian Style Fried Ravioli
After the cheese ravioli is thawed pat dry and set aside. In a shallow bowl beat 2 eggs with the capful of Mrs. Dash's Italian Seasoning Blend, mix well. In the next bowl, place the Italian panko bread crumbs, add a dash or 2 of salt, and a couple of turns of freshly ground pepper, mix.
- 4Southwestern Fried Ravioli
After the meat & cheese ravioli is thawed pat dry and set aside, in a shallow bowl beat 2 eggs with the capful of Mrs. Dash's Southwest Seasoning Blend, mix well. In the next bowl place the plain Panko bread crumbs, add a dash or 2 of salt, and a couple of turns of freshly ground pepper and the cayenne pepper, mix.
- 7Note: There are so many variations to this recipe and if you make your own ravioli then the variations are endless! I was very pleased how my first run on this turned out and will be adding other variations in the future. Like spinach, portabella mushroom and cheese ravioli!