★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2vidalia onion diced
1clove garlic diced
2roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
6 slicebacon browned and chopped
·sea salt and pepper
How to Make Stuffed zucchini
- Slice zucchini in half and scoop out the center, keep some flesh inside.
- Dice up the zucchini flesh with the onion and mix with onion and garlic. Spoon that mixture into the zucchini shell.
- Salt and pepper to taste, top with tomato, bacon and cheese.
- Pop in oven at 375 for about 30 minutes.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream......