★★★★★ 1 vote5
- vidalia onion diced
- clove garlic diced
- roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 6 slice
- bacon browned and chopped
- mozzarella cheese
- sea salt and pepper
How to Make Stuffed zucchini
- 1Slice zucchini in half and scoop out the center, keep some flesh inside.
- 2Dice up the zucchini flesh with the onion and mix with onion and garlic. Spoon that mixture into the zucchini shell.
- 3Salt and pepper to taste, top with tomato, bacon and cheese.
- 4Pop in oven at 375 for about 30 minutes.
- 5Top with a dollop of sour cream......