★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- unmarinated artichoke hearts chopped
- 10 oz
- shredded mozzarella
- 1 1/2 c
- parmigiano-reggiano, grated
- 6 clove
- garlic, chopped
- 1/2 c
- olive oil
- 1 stick
- margarine or butter
- 2 box
- frozen, chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 1/2 tsp
- oregano, garlic salt, pepper
- loaves of italian bread
- 1/2 c
- melted margarine or butter
How to Make Stuffed spinach bread
- 1Mix together first seven ingredients.
Cut breads lengthwise and peel out most of the bread on top and bottom halves and add to the above stuffing mixture.
Fill the breads with the stuffing mixture and cover with the top of the bread.
Rub soft margarine/butter on top of the breads and sprinkle with oregano and a little garlic salt.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes at 400 degrees. Check after 20 minutes.
When slightly cooled, slice and serve. Can be served warm or cold.