★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb. ( 12 to 15 ) large mushrooms
- 3 green onions, with tops
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 4 oz. can chopped black olives
How to Make Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1Remove mushroom stems and chop with green onions. Saute in butter.
- 2Stir in bread crumbs, parsley, lemon juice and olives. Mix well.
- 3Fill mushroom caps with mixture. Refrigerate until needed.
- 4Place on cookie sheet and bake at 450 for 8 minutes.
- 5Excellent as an appetizer or accompaniment to meat, chicken or fish.
- 6May be prepared 3 days in advance and baked just at serving time.