24-30 mediumwhole mushrooms
1 smallonion, chopped
1/4 tspgarlic powder
3 ozcream cheese, softened
3 Tbspparmesan cheese
2 Tbspfresh parsley, chopped
1 cpepperidge farms herb seasoned stuffing mix
How to Make Stuffed Mushrooms
- Remove stems. Chop 1 cup and set aside.
- Melt 2 Tbsp. margareine and brush mushrooms caps with it. Place mushrooms top side down in a shallow baking pan.
- Heat remaining margarine. Add stems, onion and garlic powder. Cook until tender.
- Stir in cheeses and parsley. Add stuffing mix and mix lightly.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp. of mix (depending on the size of the mushrooms) into each mushroom cap.
- Bake at 425 for 10 minutes. Enjoy!!!
- NOTE: YOU CAN USE MINCED FRESH GARLIC IF YOU WANT.