How to Make Stuffed Jalapenos
- 1Wash Jalapenos, cut stem off and clean out the seeds.
- 2Cut cheese into strips big enough to stuff into the middle of the Jalapeno
- 3Take 1 strip of bacon, wrap it around the Jalapeno from top to bottom and secure with a wooden toothpick.
- 4Set the stuffed Jalapenos in a muffin tin, insert 3 toothpicks into the peppers so that the peppers are standing upright
- 5Bake in a 400* oven for aprox. 30 minutes or until all cheese is melted and the bacon is golden brown.