★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 slice
- bacon, diced
- medium onion, diced
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 5 oz
- monterey jack or cheddar, shredded
- 3/4 c
- panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 c
- parmesan cheese, shredded
- jalapenos, cleaned and halved
How to Make Stuffed Jalapenos
- 1Cook the bacon and onion together until bacon is crispy. Lay on a paper towel to drain off extra oil.
- 2While the bacon is cooking, remove stems from the jalapenos then cut them in half and remove seeds and ribs. If you don't do this they will be very spicy!! I also used gloves while doing this step to save my hands from burning later.
- 3Stir the softened cream cheese, bacon, onion and monterey jack cheese in a bowl until combined.
- 4Combine in a separate bowl the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- 5Fill each jalapeno half with a spoonful of the filling and then dip the cheesy side into the bread crumb mixture. Place the halves on a foil or parchment lined baking sheet. Cook in a 350 degree oven for 30-45 minutes or until crumbs become golden brown.