★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 12 large
- jalapeno peppers, sliced in half, lengthwise
- 1 1/2 box
- cream cheese, 8 oz., softened
- 1 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1 lb
- reg. or hot sausage, bulk
How to Make Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
- 1Slice peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds.(I use a grapefruit spoon to remove seeds, works great. I also wear disposable latex gloves). Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Brown sausage in a skillet, drain & place on a plate layered with paper towels. Place sausage in a bowl with softened cream cheese & parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- 3Fill jalapeno halves with sausage mixture. Place halves on a cookie sheet. Cook until golden brown. About 10-15 min. depending on size of peppers. Always check during cooking, ovens vary.
- 4When done, let sit a couple of minutes to set.
Eat and enjoy! Be careful. Some peppers could be hotter, to taste, than others.