Stuffed Devil Mushrooms
These I have served at Halloween parties and they go real quick!
- 1 lb
- medium size mushrooms
- 3 oz
- cream cheese softened
- 1 c
- deviled ham
- 1 1/4 c
- soft bread crumbs
- 1 tsp
- onion powder
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 3 Tbsp
- of butter divided
How to Make Stuffed Devil Mushrooms
- 1Rinse and pat dry the mushrooms. Remove the stems and chop them up to make 1/2 cup.
- 2In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, deviled ham,1/2 cup of the bread crumbs, 1/2 cup of the stems, onion powder and black pepper.
- 3In a sauce pan or microwave melt 3 tablespoons of the butter.Lay out the mushrooms on a paper towel and brush them with the melted butter.
- 4Mound the stuffing into each cap. Place in a baking dish and flatten the stuffing a little.
- 5Mix the remaining bread crumbs with the remaining butter to form crumbs and top each mushroom with a sprinkle.
- 6Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 15 mins.