Stuffed Devil Mushrooms
These I have served at Halloween parties and they go real quick!
How to Make Stuffed Devil Mushrooms
- Rinse and pat dry the mushrooms. Remove the stems and chop them up to make 1/2 cup.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, deviled ham,1/2 cup of the bread crumbs, 1/2 cup of the stems, onion powder and black pepper.
- In a sauce pan or microwave melt 3 tablespoons of the butter.Lay out the mushrooms on a paper towel and brush them with the melted butter.
- Mound the stuffing into each cap. Place in a baking dish and flatten the stuffing a little.
- Mix the remaining bread crumbs with the remaining butter to form crumbs and top each mushroom with a sprinkle.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 15 mins.