Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos
How to Make Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos
- Slice jalapenos in half and dig out seeds and veins. (I use the tip of a carrot peeler)
- Fill the "cup" of the jalapeno with cream cheese (you can add cheddar cheese to the cream cheese too if you prefer)
- If you have long slices of bacon, cut them in half. Then wrap bacon all the way around the jalapeno.
- Place wrapped jalapeno on a pan covered with tin foil and sprayed with non stick cooking stray. (If you have a wire rack, place it on top of the pan to keep the jalapenos out of the grease)
- Bake @ 300-350 until bacon is fully done.