Stuffed Baby Sweet Peppers
1- 8 ozcream cheese softened
1/4 ccheddar cheese, shredded
3 slicethick bacon minced, cooked, drained
1/4 tsporegano, dried
1/4 tspblack cracked pepper
1 sprig(s)scallions fine diced
2 pinchdried chives
20 smallsweet peppers hollowed out
How to Make Stuffed Baby Sweet Peppers
- Hollow out you peppers. Rinse, Dry , and set aside.
- In a pot, render your minced bacon in a pot with a tsp. olive oil. Drain on a paper towel. set aside to cool.
- Mince up 1 whole scallion - you can add more if you like - adds amazing flavor. mix into cream cheese.
- Add all your spices. then add your Shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Add your bacon and mix everything together.