Stuffed Anaheim Peppers
6 largeanaheim peppers, seeded
6strips of thick sliced bacon
1/2container of orig. philly cooking cream
1/2container of italian herb and cheese philly cooking cream
1/2 lbjimmy dean (or your favorite brand) breakfast sausage (half a roll)
How to Make Stuffed Anaheim Peppers
- Mix the cooking creams and the raw sausage together in a bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- Slit each pepper and remove all the seeds
- Stuff sausage mixture into peppers evenly.
- Wrap one slice of bacon around each pepper, starting by stuffing the tip of the bacon into the top of the slit in the pepper and finishing by stuffing the other tip of the bacon into the bottom of the slit in the pepper.
- Place peppers on a broiler pan and stuff them in a 450 degree oven for twenty minutes. Pull em out, turn em over, stuff em back in and let em hang out for another ten minutes.
- Pull em out of the oven and let them set for about ten minutes. ENJOY!!
oh... you can also put these little jewels on the grill.....