Stuffed Anaheim Peppers
- 6 large
- anaheim peppers, seeded
- strips of thick sliced bacon
- container of orig. philly cooking cream
- container of italian herb and cheese philly cooking cream
- 1/2 lb
- jimmy dean (or your favorite brand) breakfast sausage (half a roll)
How to Make Stuffed Anaheim Peppers
- 1Mix the cooking creams and the raw sausage together in a bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- 2Slit each pepper and remove all the seeds
- 3Stuff sausage mixture into peppers evenly.
- 4Wrap one slice of bacon around each pepper, starting by stuffing the tip of the bacon into the top of the slit in the pepper and finishing by stuffing the other tip of the bacon into the bottom of the slit in the pepper.
- 5Place peppers on a broiler pan and stuff them in a 450 degree oven for twenty minutes. Pull em out, turn em over, stuff em back in and let em hang out for another ten minutes.
- 6Pull em out of the oven and let them set for about ten minutes. ENJOY!!
oh... you can also put these little jewels on the grill.....